Halina’s cake is very fast and delicious sweetness.
I used this recipe (it is in polish): http://www.przyslijprzepis.pl/przepis/babka-piaskowa-halinki
I will translate it for you.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch ot potato flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- any flavor
- 1 cube of margarine (250g)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
Method of preparation:
- Whip whole eggs with sugar until white.
- Add both flours mixed with baking powder and aroma. Stir.
- Pour the hot melt margarine, stir.
- Pour 2/3 of the dough into the mold greased and sprinkled with breadcrumbs. To the remaining dough, add cocoa, stir and pour into a bright cake.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 150 degrees (hot air) approx. 50 minutes. Once cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
It is how my cake looks: