Download the pattern here.
We already have more than half of the front of the tunic. It’s time to make neck with arms. It was one of the most difficult parts. Firstly, the neckline will look good when in the middle will be the theme, instead of 2 next to each other, so should be calculated. Secondly edges are narrowing and we have to cut the theme. I was horrified by the appearance of the pattern:
Fortunately, it was not that difficult. I have no way to describe this pattern, row by row, for the same as I did, because I had a little differently. I just watched what comes out at the ends.
To start neckline refer to the first part of the guide and form the beginning of the pattern on the single crochet from the previous row. On the pattern is clearly visible “center neckline” of which I wrote. We do the calculated number of theme, for me is 6, of course, these 6 is incomplete, it is important to keep the center.
Of course, one arm are made of needlework, and on the other we have to add a new thread. The crosses on the formula is 2 rows of single crochet with a row of double crochet separated with stitch. The theme is from the previous post. Shoulders are narrowing too, but it is clear pattern:
DC – Double Crochet
Ch – Chain
dc2tog – Double Crochet 2 stitches together (How to make these? A Tutorial)
- Ch 6, dc2tog separated with Ch 4, Ch 4, *dc2tog, Ch 4,* – repeat ** the calculated amount, ending with dc2tog, Ch 2, DC in the previous row.
- Ch 4, DC 2 in chain of the previous row, *Ch, DC 5 in chain of the previous row* – repeat ** the calculated amount, ending with Ch, DC 3.
- Ch 4, DC in chain of the previous row. Ch 4, *dc2tog in chain of the previous row, Ch 4* – repeat ** the calculated amount, ending with Ch 4, dc2tog.
- Ch 4, *DC 5 in chain of the previous row, Ch* – repeat ** the calculated amount, ending with Ch, DC 6.
- Ch 6, *dc2tog in chain of the previous row, Ch 4* – repeat ** the calculated amount, ending with Ch 2, DC in the previous row.
Theme consists of 4 rows. Repeat the required number of times of the order of 2 to 5. Remember that it is the arm and must be narrow. How to do it you will see on the pattern.
My neck looks like (it is already done to the end, but more about that at the end):
The arm should extend to the middle arm somehow, even a bit further.
If you have any problems, please, write. Soon will be the end of the pattern.